From January 28-30, 2022- the Global Days of Action for Palestine, Palestinians will intensify protests against Israel’s dramatic escalation of violence and ethnic cleansing across Historic Palestine.
So far, seventy-three solidarity groups and organizations across continents have endorsed our statement for the Global Days of Action.
Different events are scheduled to take place across continents in solidarity with Palestinians in our steadfast and relentless resistance to Israeli oppression.
Below, we list online and offline actions that are set to take place globally on Jan. 28, 29, 30.
Protests in Palestine
- Occupied West Bank, Friday 28th January- Palestinians will demonstrate against Israeli land grab and settlement expansion.
- Al-Naqab, Sunday 30th January- a mass protest will be organized by Palestinians from Al-Naqab against intensified ethnic cleansing.
- Khan Al-Ahmar, Jerusalem district, Sunday, January 30th- Bedouin communities will protest in solidarity with Palestinians in Al-Naqab.
- For updates about the protests from the ground, follow us on twitter.
Protests across the globe
- South Africa, Thursday, January 27th- a mass protest was held today to call for kicking apartheid Israel out of Africa and in solidarity with the Palestinian struggle. Have a look at the protest here.
- Belfast Vigil, Thursday 27th January- Details here.
- Dublin Lunchtime protest, Friday 28th January- Details here.
- Limerick vigil, Friday 28th January- Details here.
- Navan vigil, Friday 28th January- Details here.
- Derry vigil, Friday 28th January- Details here.
- Waterford vigil, Friday 28th January- Details here.
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Friday 28th January- a protest and submission of protest memo to the US Embassy on behalf of Malaysian NGOs.
- Adelaide, Australia, Friday 28th January, a protest outside the French Consulate- Details here.
- Mexico, Friday 28th January- a gathering in front of the Monument of the Revolution in Mexico City at 5.30 PM (Mexico time).
- Toronto, Canada, Saturday 29th January in front of the Israeli Consulate at 2.00 PM- Details here.
- Bay Area Car Caravan, Saturday 29th January- Details here.
- San Diego Car Caravan, Saturday 29th January- Details here.
- Osaka protest, Japan, Saturday 29th January at 17.30 PM. Details here.
- A banner drop action in Vancouver, Canada, Saturday 29th January. Details here.
- A protest in Cleveland, Ohio, Saturday 29th January. Details here.
- Atlanta Palestine protest outside Israeli Consulate, Saturday 29th January. Details here.
- Social media storm on Friday 28th January at 8.00PM Palestine time in Palestine and internationally. Find the social media toolkit here.
- Launch of the Stop the JNF letter to the Charity Commission in the UK. Visit PSC, UK for more details here.
- Launch of an action tool against H.R. 2748 / S. 1061, the Israel Relations Normalization Act on Friday, 28th January by the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights-Details here.
- A call for action and online action in support of the Global Day of Action by AFPS France. See text here.
- Online awareness raising actions about the complicity of the Jewish National Fund in the ongoing ethnic cleansing of Palestine, BDS Australia.
- Release of a map of Historic Palestine pinning the various places where ethnic cleansing is hapenning, a video featuring activists from Al-Naqab by the PIPD– you can share the map online and offline during protests- Details to be shared later on.
- Instagram slides on the JNF greenwashing in Al Naqab by the PIPD for the social media storm- Details will be shared soon.
- Political Teach-in and Virtual Action, Sunday 30th January- Details here.
- Short animations prepared by ICAHD, UK, which show home demolition in Jerusalem, the West Bank and Al-Naqab– Share them on social media!
Other actions will be announced in the upcoming hours
- Save Al-Naqab Campaign
- Save Silwan Committee, Jerusalem
- Jordan Valley Solidarity
- Stop the Wall Campaign
- The BDS National Committee (BNC)
- Palestinian NGOs Network
- Palestinian Environmental NGOs Network- Friends of the Earth Palestine
- The Land Defense Coalition
- Palestinian Farmers’ Union
- The Palestine New Federation of Trade Unions
|Los Otros Judíos
|Australian Palestinian Professionals Association
|Palestine Israel Ecumenical Network
|Federation of Italian Migrant Workers and their Families (FILEF Sydeny)
|Friends of Hebron Sydney
|CPA – Communist Party of Australia
|Friends of Palestine WA
|Campaign for International Cooperation and Disarmament (CICD)
|Coalition for Justice and Peace in Palestine (Sydney)
|Just Peace for Palestine Brisbane
|Women in Black Vienna
|Pax Christi Upper Austria
|Via Velo Palestina
|Plateforme Palestine Watermael-Boitsfort
|Belgian Campaign for Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel (BACBI)
|Paix Juste au Proche-Orient (PJPO) Ittre
|Intal – Globalize Solidarity
|Canada Palestine Support Network (CanPalNet)
|Independent Jewish Voices — Vancouver chapter
|Palestinian Youth Movement – Toronto
|European Coordination of Committees and Associations for Palestine (ECCP)
|Finnish-Arab Friendship Society
|AFPS – Association France Palestine Solidarité
|Ireland – Palestine Solidarity Campaign
|Irish – Palestinian Solidarity Campaign, Armagh Branch.
|Centre for Global Education
|Belfast and District Trades Union Council (BDTUC)
|Gaza Action Ireland
|Meath Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign
|Boycott from Within (Israeli citizens for BDS)
|BDS Japan Bulletin
|Comité pour une Paix Juste au Proche-Orient (CPJPO)
|Persatuan Progresif Malaysia Palestin PPA-M
|Malaysian Consultative Council of Islamic Organizations
|Malaysian Women’s Coalition for Al-Quds and Palestine
|Palestinian progressive association Malaysia
|Pertubuhan IKRAM Malaysia
|Peratuan Komuniti Islam Setia Alam (PERSALAM)
|Malaysian Islamic Astronomy Society
|Pendidikan Ikram Musleh Bhd (IKRAM Musleh)
|Artistas Mexicanos por Palestina
|Secretariado Social Mexicano
|Observatorio de Derechos Humanos de los Pueblos
|Front Marocain pour le Soutien à la Palestine et contre la Normalisation
|Associação de Amizade e Solidariedade com a Palestina (ASP)
|Students for Palestine
|Nigeria Friends of Palestine
|Unison N. Ireatricia Land
|Palestine Committee of Norway in Vestfold
|Good Shepherd Collective
|Asociación Americana de Juristas
|Scottish Palestine Solidarity Campaign
|South African BDS Coalition
|Palestine Solidarity Alliance South Africa
|Palestine Solidarity Alliance
|docP – BDS Netherlands
|Palestine Solidarity Campaign
|Glossop Peace Group
|Stop the JNF
|Boycott Israel Network
|ICAHD United Kingdom
|Sheffield Palestine Solidarity Campaign
|Craigavon Trades Council
|Jewish Voice for Peace
|RAS Film Productions
|Jews for Palestinian Right of Return
|USA Campaign for Palestinian Rights
|JVP Las Vegas
|Ithaca Jewish Voice for Peace/Committee for Justice in Palestine
|Jewish Voice for Peace Boston
|Jews Say No!
|Minnesota BDS Community
|Jewish Voice for Peace – Twin Cities
|JVP Central Ohio
|Jewish Voice for Peace — South Fl chapter
|Labor for Palestine
|JVP North Carolina Triangle Chapter
|American Muslims for Palestine
|Northfielders for Justice in Palestine/Israel (Minnesota, USA)
|Episcopal Peace Fellowship – Palestine Israel Network
|Jewish Voice for Peace Chicago
|Episcopal Peace Fellowship
|Jewish Voice for Peace – New York City
|Occupy Bergen Center
|Christian-Jewish Allies for a Just Peace for Israel/Palestine
|Students for Justice in Palestine
|American Muslims for Palestine
|Alliance of Baptists
|Friends of Palestine Solidarity Movement Zimbabwe
|Zimbabwe Palestine Solidarity Council