The Wall Must Fall!!
Protest the Israeli Apartheid Wall
Saturday, July 24th
24th and Mission Bart Station
10am, San Francisco
In response to the international consensus in opposition to the Israeli Apartheid wall, and the International Court of Justice’s recent decision determining that the Israeli Apartheid wall violates the rights of the Palestinian people, the U.S. administration and the majority of Congress joined Israel by defying the world and supporting this racist and colonial Apartheid wall.
- Demand the Apartheid Wall be dismantled.
- Demand the full implementation of the right of the Palestinian people to return to their homes and homeland after 56 years of exile and dispossession.
- Demand an end to the colonial occupation of Palestine.
- Demand an end to the colonial occupation of Iraq.
- Stand in defense of civil rights and liberties and oppose the USA Patriot Act.
- Stand in solidarity with all who are struggling against poverty, racism, and war – in the United States and across the world, from Haiti to Afghanistan and beyond.
- Stand in honor of people’ solidarity with each other, as we collectively reject segregation and Apartheid.
- Stand in solidarity with the Palestinian people in their struggle against colonial occupation and exile.
Justice in Palestine Coalition