We must STOP THEM NOW – We must RESIST!
Tear Down the Apartheid Wall!
End the Occupations in Palestine and Iraq!
Support the Palestinian Grassroots
Anti-Apartheid Wall Campaign’s
Fall Anti-Apartheid Action Program!!
MOBILIZE! September 28: Four-year Anniversary of the al-Aqsa Intifada
We ask for your solidarity with the people of Palestine and Iraq in their resistance to the oppression of Occupation and imperialist colonization. Israeli Apartheid in Palestine and the Apartheid Wall (underwritten by US and worldwide money and support) and the Occupation of Iraq must be stopped! Act in solidarity and make the call of those struggling on the ground heard throughout the world. Together we can and must defeat Occupation, war and oppression!
- DEMONSTRATE in solidarity with the Intifadas in both Palestine and Iraq!
- SUPPORT and amplify the call to Tear Down the Apartheid Wall and End ALL Occupation!
- CALL for the implementation of the decision of the International Court of Justice against the illegal Apartheid Wall to Tear it Down and to Pressure Israel to comply with it.
- LAUNCH and promote coordinated Sanction and Boycott Campaigns on Israeli Apartheid worldwide!
MOBILIZE! November 9-16: International week of Action against the Apartheid Wall
***image1***This year we need to launch the final and definite call to stop the Apartheid Wall – it must never be completed! Worldwide pressure in support of the Palestinian struggle is needed to mount and focus in these days to achieve together the immediate halt of the construction and the demolition of the existing parts of the Apartheid Wall.
- SUPPORT the Palestinian grassroots struggle against the Apartheid Wall!
- CALL for massive action, showing worldwide opposition to the Apartheid Wall! Help bring the grassroots Palestinian struggle to the forefront of global awareness!
- INTENSIFY the Sanctions and Boycott Campaign on Israeli Apartheid!
- Every inch of the Apartheid Wall must Fall!
Reparations must be Paid!
The Land must be given back!
SANCTIONS AND BOYCOTT CAMPAIGN
TO STOP ISRAELI APARTHEID!
Support the Palestinian struggle against the Apartheid Wall, Israeli Occupation and Apartheid by calling for an effective, sustained and coordinated Boycott Campaign to Stop Israeli Apartheid…
- Launch, promote & coordinate consumer boycott on goods “Made from Israeli Apartheid”!
- Pressure your governments & lobby your MPs to put sanctions and enforce an arms embargo on Israeli Apartheid as a tool to implement the ICJ decision!
- Mobilize on the local level to involve institutions, community networks, activists & public personalities in the campaign to spread academic, cultural and sports boycott on Israeli Apartheid!
- Insist that companies and institutions divest/disinvest from Israeli Apartheid!
For information and details, visit www.StoptheWall.org or email europe@StoptheWall.org
- On September 28, 2004, four years will have passed since Palestinians were forced into the second Intifada.
Ongoing Israeli Occupation, including land destruction, resource theft, humiliation, attacks on infrastructure and, in general, the devastating stranglehold brought upon them by the process of dispossession which was Oslo, left Palestinians no choice but to intensify their struggle for liberation and justice. With checkpoints, curfews, deadly incursions and now the Apartheid Wall, Zionist forces have been consistently escalating their plans to totally ghettoize the Palestinian people and destroy their society. At least 3,123 Palestinians have been killed since September 28, 2000 – the fight must go on.
- For more than 2 years, the Apartheid Wall has been ripping through the West Bank – one of the biggest projects of land annexation, destruction and expulsion of Zionismâs racist colonial policies.
***image2***The Wall is imprisoning Palestinians, destroying, annexing and isolating their land, confiscating their natural resources and suffocating their livelihood. A Zionist attempt to definitively annex the whole of Palestine, the Apartheid Wall locks the Palestinian people into Bantustans, imposing such unbearable living conditions that the end result is aimed to transfer a third wave of Palestinians. Simultaneously, Zionist forces, backed by the US, are pressuring Palestinians to renounce on the Right of Return for the millions of existing refugees.
The failure of these attempts to break the determination of the Palestinian people in their struggle for life in justice and freedom are evident — resistance is getting stronger every day. Currently, a popular grassroots resistance Campaign coordinates over 60 popular committees, numerous Palestinian civil society organizations and international solidarity efforts in daily mobilization aimed at tearing the Wall down.
The advisory opinion of the International Court of Justice (ICJ) has declared the Wall project as such illegal bolstering the calls of the Palestinian Anti-Apartheid Wall Campaign to stop and dismantle the Wall, to pay reparations and return all confiscated lands. It has reminded all states of their obligation “not to render aid or assistance in maintaining the situation created by such construction”. As Israel refuses to comply with the decision: This is not a victory, this is a call to action: Implement it NOW!
- It has been more than one year since the US and its allies expanded their Occupation in the Middle East to Iraq, attacking and destroying Iraqi cities, while massacring and humiliating the population.
Israel and the US use the same weapons, the same tactics and hold the same contempt for human life, in their aim to colonize Palestine and Iraq; it can be now surprise then, that there is the same spirit of resistance among Palestinians and Iraqis. It didnât take long until the Intifada erupted from the streets of Iraq as it is abundantly clear that the invasion of Iraq is part of a colonialist project aimed at total domination over the Arab world. The link between US support to Israel and their imperialist policies in Iraq relationship, as well as between the Palestinian and Iraqi peoples’ struggles for liberation and justice, must become a primary focal point in the worldwide call for liberation and justice.
GLOBAL “POWERS” ENGAGED IN THEIR “WAR ON TERROR” ARE THE REAL FORCES ENGAGED IN TERRORISM:
- Occupation in Palestine and Iraq is State Terror.
- Attacks on civil and social rights in their own Countries is State terror.
- International Law has become irrelevant to their crimes.
IT IS A WALL AGAINST GLOBAL FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND PEACE!
Don’t let the ICJ decision follow the path of countless UN Resolutions that have gone unattended and hundreds of international reports condemning the racist Israeli Apartheid Wall and Occupation without stopping it.
Boycott must include all Israeli goods, companies and institutions (academic, sports and cultural). International condemnation of the Israeli war economy and Apartheid regime is among the last strong ways to force justice and effectively stop Israeli crimes. Stand in solidarity with the people of Palestine in their struggle against Bantustanization, Expulsion and Apartheid â STOP supporting Israeli Apartheid.
Until there is an end to racist and colonialist Israeli policies, the Apartheid Wall and the Occupation, we are asking the People of the World to act in solidarity and to pressure their governments and all international institutions:
- BOYCOTT “MADE from ISRAELI APARTHEID”!
- IMPOSE SANCTIONS FOR ISRAELI APARTHEID NOW!
- INSIST ON AN ARMS EMBARGO FOR THE CRIMES OF ISRAELI APARTHEID!
- BREAK OFF DIPLOMATIC TIES WITH APARTHEID ISRAEL!
Download this Call to Action as a PDF file
to diseminate widely at meetings, events, and rallies!
The Call to action now available in Spanish, French and Italian! See below!