- November 7, Vienna: Two hour vigil dedicated to the Protest against the Wall and in support of the recognition of the State of Palestine.
- November 9, Vienna: Showing the film “Bil’in Habibti”
Contact: Women in Black
- November 10: In Brussels, Intal will organize a conference and debate in support of the Palestinian call for a comprehensive and mandatory military embargo on Israel by highlighting the fact that Belgium sells weapons to Israel. This conference will have as a goal to inform our members and their friends about the weapons business between Belgium and Israel.
- Distribution of electronic material on surveillance at check points inside the wall.
- Mercredi 16 novembre en Paris: Tables dâinformations et ventes solidaires, Edification dâun mur symbolique sur le campus, Projection (en continu – BÃ¢timent A) du film Iron Wall, Â« le Mur de Fer Â», qui retrace lâhistoire de la colonisation israÃ©lienne depuis 1967, montrant notamment son accÃ©lÃ©ration depuis les accords dâOslo et, plus rÃ©cemment, Ã lâombre du mur.
- Distribution of the call to action: https://r-freepalestine.blogspot.com/2011/09/9-16.html
- October 20: The Association Intifada organizes an open discussion on “Will we allow the alliance between Greece and Israel?”
The Iceland Palestine Committee has planned a series of activities, including:
- Press release to local media, interviews and articles sent to media
- Awareness raising activities with the members of the and other peace organizations
- Public action
Contact: email@example.com Iceland Palestine Committee
- November 13: Radio program by the committee “Con la Palestina nel cuore” on the Wall and popular resistance against it on Radio Città Aperta (88.9 mhz), 11.20 am to 12.00.
- Activities are planned in Utrecht and Amsterdam.
- Signatures will be collected for a so-called citizens initiative asking for a debate in parliament on ‘the ICJ ruling’. From the needed 40,000 signatures the remaining 3,000 needed will be collected that week plus the following weeks of the year.
- November 13: An action is scheduled in Amsterdam during an art market in the Wester Park to show solidarity with Palestine.
Contact: Netherlands Palestine Committee
- November 10: Open meetings in Kristiansand on Palestine.
- Protest Scottish Government funding of Eden Springs – No reward to human rights violators. Join Scottish PSC outside the Scottish Parliament on Wednesday 9 November, 12.30-5.30pm – raise awareness of the direct involvement of Eden Springs in war crimes and Israel’s illegal occupation of the Golan. Protest Scottish Government funding of Eden Springs UK. Exhibition on Israel’s occupation, use of the Apartheid Wall to steal water and their impact on the lives of Palestinians.
- November 10: A conference in Bilbao about Israeli walls.
- Speakers include: Stop the Wall in Ramallah via Skype and Mohammad Rujailah, a Palestinian from Gaza and co-director of “To shoot an elephant”
Contact: az con Dignidad
- November 10: Hilda Meers reads poems at several poetry evenings in Aberdeen, UK
- November 12: Wall around the Monument in Newcastle City Centre. A human wall where each person represents a fact about the apartheid wall. Distribution of fact sheets on the wall, Israeli apartheid, human rights abuses, and BDS nearby. BDS pledge cards will be distributed to the public. The event will be filmed and posted on YouTube by Tyne and Wear Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- November 14: Also as part of Tyne and Wear Palestine Solidarity Campaign’s Week Against the Apartheid Wall activities, Gemma Houldey from Addameer Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association will bring us the latest news on anti-wall activism and will place this within the context of the wider Palestinian human rights struggle including political prisoners in a lecture.
- November 16: 17:00 at the Khalili Lecture Theatre, School of Oriental and African Studies a lecture hosted by SOAS and Goldsmiths’ Palestine Societies, “Palestine: Resistance and Occupation”
- Saturday 19 November, rolling picket of shops on Market Street in the city centre that profit from their support for Israel. Support the call for Boycott, Sanctions and Divestment, meet 12noon outside H&M on Market Street in Manchester.
- Sunday 20 November, film showing of Budrus, popular resistance against the Wall, 2pm Cross Street Chapel, M2 1NL in Manchester.
Federación de Entidades Argentino Palestinas conjuntamente con diversas organizaciones realizarán actividades callejeras y culturales las cuales podrán verse actualizadas en:
- Federación De Entidades Argentino-Palestinas
- El programa de radio Derribando Muros de la Federación de Entidades Argentino Palestinas emitido por la Radio de las madres de Plaza de Mayo realizará un programa especial en relación a la semana internacional de lucha contra el muro
- El cual se podrá escuchar en directo el domingo de 13 noviembre a las 20 hs Buenos Aires: https://www.madres.org/wms2.htm
- La Juventud de Fearab Buenos Aires y Todos por Palestina lanzan un llamado de Boicot académico y cultural a Israel en Argentina, las firmas de las personalidades que apoyan la iniciativa se darán a conocer públicamente el 16 de Noviembre como cierre de la semana internacional de lucha contra el muro.
- November 8: A debate in PUC-SP (Pontifícia Universidad Católica de São Paulo) about “The Apartheid Wall and Non-violent Resistance,” an initiative of Frente em Defesa del Pueblo Palestino (In Defense of Palestinian People) and in part with Apropuc (Associacion of Professors of PUC).
- The Frente em Defesa del Pueblo Palestino has also produced a press release for newspapers, websites, and blogs to be sent to members of popular movements and unions in Brazil, such as CUT, MST and CSP-Conlutas.
- Ciranda supports the Radio Intifada initiative to circulate audio materials to independent radio in Spanish, which can also be used in Brazil.
- November 15: Delegation of the Movimiento de los Trabajadores Rurales Sim Tierra (MST) participates in protest march in Qalandiya.
- November 10: An evening with writer and photo journalist Jon Elmer, Students Against Israeli Apartheid in Toronto
- November 12: Rally at the Occupy Montreal. Contact: https://tadamon.ca / firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 16: Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights at the University of Western Ontario, in London, Ontario, Canada is constructing a 16-ft long and 10-ft high wall and covering it in art from the West Bank. They’re also distributing information from our website on Palestine.
- Organizations have distributed a link to the letter from Palestine in solidarity with the Mexican students for the killing of Carlos Sinhue Cuevas, Mexican student and activist. See link to solidarity letter here: https://stopthewall.org/2011/11/02/solidarity-mexican-students-and-society
- Huge awareness-raising campaign tool kits for various action ideas by US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation: https://endtheoccupation.org/article.php?id=3134
- November 4: OPEN WORKSHOP and TEACH-IN for anyone who wants to learn more about social justice activism and might want to take direct action for today’s social justice struggles by Students for Justice in Palestine, Chicago, IL.
- From November 14th till November 18th, Students for Justice in Palestine, Mechxa and the Bring Down the Walls DeCal will be organising a week of public events to analyse, discuss and deconstruct the ideological, political and economic infrastructure which allows walls to exist.
- November 14: Existence is Resistance and Hunter Students for Justice in Palestine present a live show featuring Palestinian Rap Trio DAM, Palestinian Female MC and Songstress Shadia Mansour alongside M1 of Dead Prez. More info: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=302731756422484
- November 15: Boston showing of “Cultures of Resistance” organized by Grassroots International: https://grassrootsonline.org/what-you-can-do/come-to-event/boston-showing-cultures-resistance
- Palestine Solidarity Committee of Thailand collected information for an awareness-raising campaign. With this material they did a mail-out, posted it on their website, and initiated a Facebook campaign.
- November 12: A performance to educate the public on the Apartheid wall and its effects on Palestinians.
- Hand outs with information about Palestine will be distributed.
To be confirmed.